Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Monday


I'm and tired from the weekend, and home with a sick little boy. Actually not a bad way to spend a Monday if I did not have so much work to do. I'm not focussed. It is because it is February and the weather is flat.

I had a buddy call me last week who was worried about me as it appeared I'd dropped off the face of the planet. I'm still here, just crazy with no time. Tonight I am taking 3 girls to see the Spice Girls. Not sure if i'm up to it, but I know it will be fun once I get there. Friday is the art auction I participate in each year - I'm looking forward to that. These next few weeks things probably won't slow down. We have valentine cards to do, school trips, meetings, volunteer stuff, carpentry. When it is all over, I promise I will have one of my crazy, sloppy house parties and we can all catch up again.

Oh, and I'm in the market for a new piano. If anyone out there has a line on a decent one drop me a line.

No comments: