Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be Mine


Mr. Bobo was so excited to come home with this card for my husband and I. He made one for Princess as well and it was a touching moment. Today is his big Valentine's Day dance and he will come home tonight with a big bag of cards and candies from everyone in his class. I like the grade school tradition of celebrating ALL your special valentines, not just one. Of course I have my special one... we don't really celebrate the day and we try to mark our love for each other every day. Sometimes we fail, but for the most part we don't, and for that I am lucky. So today I will celebrate all the great friendships I have with all the other special boys in my life. So if I have sent you this link, it is my way of telling you that you are special to me and I am lucky to have you on my list of valentines.

Have a wonderful day.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all know there'll be hell to pay if you get no jewellery today...