Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shake What Your Momma Gave You


My ears are still ringing from last night's Spice Girls concert. I was surrounded by screaming little girls and it did not stop from the time we arrived until we got into the van. They had fun and it was great to watch the girls enjoying themselves so much. It did make me dream to the good old days when a hotbox at a concert was expected. The stale $4 bag of popcorn just did not have the same effect on me.

Can someone please go to Quinzno's and get Posh a sub?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're very brave. When my girls were younger they were huge Spice Girls fans, not that they would probably admit that now. They had Spice Girls caps and Spice Girls t-shirts, and we even have the Spice World VHS kicking around somewhere. Actually, our middle daughter kind of modelled herself on Posh Spice, who she used to call "Sposh". :o)

Say You'll Be There