Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life is an occasion - Rise to it


We are back from Florida, well rested with peeling skin. It was nice to get away, despite arriving a day late. We found ourselves stranded in JFK after that brutal storm that blew through the province. The kids and I dragged our luggage out to a cab and found ourselves a nice hotel not far from the Plaza. Yes, we tried the Plaza, but alas, it was booked. What a nice little diversion, spending 24 hours in the Big Apple with my babies. Mr. Bobo was a total tourist, while Princess just pined away for a designer handbag. It was probably the best 24 hours I have spent with them and so much fun to have them along on the adventure. They truly are portable. We took a carriage ride through central park and I saw many runners. Made we wonder if I should be throwing my hat in the ring for the fall marathon.......

No comments: