Thursday, November 22, 2007

First Snow Fall


Today was the first snow fall of the year. Not enough to call a snow day for the kids, but enough of a dusting to remind me that I need to get Mr. Bobo some new winter boots and a warm coat. The princess dresses for summer all year long, so I guess she just needs flip-flops.

So now begins the season of letting the cat in and out every 15 minutes or so. Today was rather slushy and slow outside - but I love it none-the-less. I am looking forward bundling up and heading to the great outdoors to clean the walkway. Better yet, a walk through the park with the kids and our thermos of hot chocolait. One of my girlfriends has a tradition of giving her kids ice-cream to mark the first day of snow so I've decided that is a pretty good tradition to adopt. Might as well top it with the last bits of halloween candy to finally get that out of the house.

I could blather on about all the great things going on right now, but I won't bore you with the personal details, except to say that I am blessed and I hope everyone reading this is blessed as well.

Happy Snow.

No comments: