Sunday, October 14, 2007

The only thing more rewarding than making a new friend is keeping an old one


These are my sad little feet. I will shortly be missing 6 of my nails and fancy pedicures will not be in my future for a while. The run in Chicago is over. If you contributed to it's success in any way you have already read the story and will not find it posted here.

The smells of Turkey are permiating every inch of my house. The kids didn't get one while we were away, so today is our Thanksgiving... a holiday I love. Tonight we will be joined by one of my girlfriends who has been hanging we me for more or less 15 years. We have had our ups and downs, but bottom line... she is always there for me.

I have to put the pie in the oven now.... oh, what would the Mighty Q. say about the pie? If you are out there listenening Q, I'm ready for a beverage.

No comments: