Monday, September 10, 2007

This Is You....


It is pretty much what I felt like this morning when my alarm went off at 5 a.m. I could not drag myself out of bed for my daily run. I opted to take one day to sleep in until 7:30 and ran at lunch instead. I am tired from the weekend. I went to a party on Friday night (however had to be in bed by 10:00). Ran 30K Saturday morning and spent the rest of my time preparing for a friends baby shower at my house. It was a fun, social weekend but I am totally burned out. Piano lessons start up again this week, so hopefully it will shift my focus a bit, or at least give me some.

Oh, I did not draw this picture. I think it is Bobo's portrait of his big sister. I found it crumpeled on the floor of the cottage this summer and it just made me smile.... I was considering posting a photo of myself with my new hairdo, until my neighbour told me I looked like a lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with that but.... my neighbour IS a lesbian. I asked her if she was considering coming on to me, but apparently I look to butch for her. Let's just say there will be no picture forthcoming.

No comments: